In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, On the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the person responsible
- Holder: EIBYS
- ACADEMY TITLE: API
- NIF/CIF: 46952574Y
- Address: C/Romani n4 bloq 3 p 12 Sant Antoni de Portmany cp.07820
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.eibys.com.
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require the consent for the processing of your personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes on which it will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will ask you only for the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing.
The Owner will inform you of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will periodically review the lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of Integrity and Confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
you do not need to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are as follows:
DELETE THE UNS US:
- By contacting you through contact forms or sending an email.
- When commenting on an article or page.
- By signing up for a subscription form or newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
The Owner informs you that on your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at some point can contact the Owner and ask for information about the data that he has stored and how he has obtained them, request the rectification of the same , request the portability of your personal data, oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Owner.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com along with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulations.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Owner is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact Forms: The Owner requests personal data among which may be: First and last name, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to respond to your queries.
For example, the Owner uses such data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included in the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other queries that you may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
- Content Subscription Forms: The Owner requests the following personal data: First and last name, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The data you provide to the Owner will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the United States. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Holder has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Owner the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is applicable in each case and that you have previously accepted.
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that social media regulations allow.
Under no circumstances will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information regarding the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
- Identification data.
Preserving personal data
The personal data you provide to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/y , residing in the USA.
More information can be found at: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data in order to provide its email services the Titulareting al Titular.SendinBlue processes the data in order to offer solutions for the sending of emails, transactional SMS and the Owner to the Owner.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). More information can be found at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its collaborators and all information about their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing THE WEBSITE you may collect non-identifying data, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a Website User you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you submit to the site exonerating the Owner from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to
along with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Owner is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.